Channel Marketing Executive
Location: Manchester, England
Responsible for the promotion and sale of our Company products
Daily support of the of channel programs to meet sales targets.
Role & Responsibilities
- Support of through the line campaigns with Channel Marketing group and deliver updates to Regional manager on a weekly basis.
- Develop and maintain relationships with customers and distribution channels (Distributor, Dealers) throughout Great Britain and assist building stable channels for Europe.
- Responsible for proactively identifying, negotiating and closing sales activities to achieve assigned revenue targets.
Stock, Price, Product, Distribution, Investment, Promotion, Event Management, Channel ROI management, gather customer and market information. (from CM>Distributor>Dealer>End-User)
Field sales activities:
Traveling an average of 3 days/week, visiting potential and existing customers (dealers) on pre-scheduled appointments where you will discuss products in person and help distributor getting orders.
Gain a clear understanding of customer businesses and requirements and feedback to the company.
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
- At least 3 - 5 years experience in sales/marketing environment, preferably with channel or retail marketing experience with IT and PC hardware/components sales.
- Manage multiple projects and requests on a daily/weekly basis. Experience of B2B negotiations to achieve best possible use of time and budget in channel. An understanding of and experience in project management and general sales skills.
- Fluency in English (and preferably one other European language)
- Self Starter that sets clear objectives, defining metrics and key milestones to plan and organize work.
- Responds quickly to customer/client requests and needs as a priority.
- Anticipates changing customer needs and seeks to create value for the customer.
- Proactively supports colleagues and collaborates with them to help achieve targets.
- Actively seeks to understand the competition and how they differentiate themselves.
- Identifies a number of ways to do things differently that will continuously improve the business.
- Handles problems and acts on own initiative without being prompted.
- Seeks out and acts on both internal and external customer/client feedback.
- Creates a positive team environment through co-operation.
- Outgoing personality who is capable of working with cross functional teams.
If interested in these positions please send a letter of application and resume/CV in English to:
Mr. Wiljan Goossens, Operations Manager at HR@coolermaster.eu
Or contact him at +31 (0)773968226 ext 225 for further information.